Forum Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

F451
F451
Community Member
(dance) Besides zero sleep, the forums now have a new look too! At this point it might be better not to sleep as you might not wakeup. Looks great, team AgileBits! (beer)(pizza)

Comments

• Thanks, we’re happy with the new update to the forum package too. The quick reply textbox is nice too.
  • Gilles9
    Gilles9
    Community Member
    Where is now the subscribe/unsubscribe to a topic, or tread ??

I don't see it !!

Thanks
  • NovaScotian
    NovaScotian
    Community Member
    I think it's the "Follow this topic" button on the top right
  • Yep, thanks NovaScotian. That's the one.
  • Gilles9
    Gilles9
    Community Member
    Thanks, now I see it
  • Macrina
    edited August 2011
    But where are all my subscribed threads and fora? (think) I mean, the list on the general forum page which used to be in the upper right hand corner.

(Grumbles.....) Change is so difficult.

Oh, and I can no longer see my avatar: just getting the question mark in the blue box....is it visible to others?

I'm running the latest version of Safari, 1P but I still have Snow Leopard.
  • Macrina
    edited August 2011
    More info on this avatar problem: I went to my profile page and . . . I can see it there, but it's not visible to me on a thread. So I really need to know if others can see it.

By the way, I'm also seeing the question mark in the blue boxes for many other members, of whom I was able to view their avatars previously. So I'm trying to figure out if this is my Safari problem or not.
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Yeah, it looks like everyone will need to reset their avatar. Mine was a blurry mess, others are broken links. It should be just fine after you reset it, though.
  • Macrina
    edited August 2011
    Thanks, Brenty and Khad for your responses!

OK, I found the Content I Follow link under my user name. Isn't it interesting how many of us can't see new things until specifically pointed in that direction? (think)

And I'll go figure out how to reset the avatar.

On another forum change issue, it seems I'm no longer getting emails sent, telling me of new comments, even though I subscribed to the thread. Hmmm.

ETA: Yay, the avatar is back! (f)
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    No problem at all, Macrina! I'm glad we could help. :-)

OK, I found the Content I Follow link under my user name. Isn't it interesting how many of us can't see new things until specifically pointed in that direction?

I suffer severely from "new version blindness" myself. I only know how to use this stuff because my livelihood depends on it. ;-)

On another forum change issue, it seems I'm no longer getting emails sent, telling me of new comments, even though I subscribed to the thread. Hmmm.

I will poke around and see if something was broken in the upgrade somehow. Thanks for letting me know!
This discussion has been closed.