To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Scheduled maintenance?

Options
Mr. Laser Beam
Mr. Laser Beam
Community Member
edited July 2017 in Memberships

I just got the message on Twitter about 1Password being "down" for scheduled maintenance. What does this mean, specifically?

This doesn't prevent the app from launching - I just did that, and all my stuff is still there. So what exactly is down?

Comments

• Hi @Mr. Laser Beam - we were doing some regular maintenance on the database to get some things upgraded on our end. It ended up taking only 90 seconds, including the verifying and testing, which is probably why you didn't notice any issues with your account:)

If you're interested in live updates on the status, you can follow @1PasswordStatus on Twitter:)

Enjoy your evening,
    Sara

• Mr. Laser Beam
    Mr. Laser Beam
    Community Member
    Options

If it had taken longer, what issues would there have been? Would I have lost access to my account?

• Frank
    Options

Hi @Mr. Laser Beam - You can to still access your data via the apps since the data is cached which is why you can still access the data in the apps even if you don't have an Internet connection. You might have encountered an issue if you were trying to sign into your account via 1Password.com while the maintenance was being performed on our end. I hope this helped and let us know if you have any additional questions. :+1:

This discussion has been closed.