To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

is there a chat line where i can talk to someone directly!? [we don't offer live chat/phone support]

Tommolinaro
Tommolinaro
Community Member
edited July 2017 in Memberships

Can I get "real" assistance from a human being in real time, or is that asking too much? Do you have a chat line or a phone number I can call for help because I am at my wits end and I am ready to ask for a refund. I have this software for two months now and haven't been able to use it because I can't install it. Why, you ask? Well it's a lengthy explanation, one which be much better expressed in a conversation than an email.

Please Help
Tom

1Password Version: 1Password 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:is there a chat line where i can talk to someone directly!!!!!!????

Comments

• Hi @Tommolinaro

Thanks for taking the time to write in. I'm sorry to hear you're having troubles with getting 1Password installed.

We do not have live chat or telephone support, but we'd be happy to help you either here in our public discussion forums (where other customers can also participate in the conversation) or via email. If you'd prefer to have a private conversation please feel free to drop us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com. You'll get an automated reply back. To expedite your request please post the support ID that you receive in the automated reply here.

Thanks.

Ben

• Tommolinaro
    Tommolinaro
    Community Member
    edited July 2017

Very nice of you to reply, Ben. But I've decided to go with Intel's "TrueKey" password program. First of all, it comes, at no additional cost with my McCaffee anti-virus subscription. Secondly, I'm sorry, but I can't do business with a companay that doesn't offer personal tech support. It's just minor league (no offense.) You actually can help me, if you can tell me who I should write to (I know I won't be able to call anyone) in order to process a refund for software I never got to use. I'd really appreciate that.

Thank you,

Tom Molinaro
    [email address removed by AgileBits; this is a public forum]

• Tom,

Understood. I'm sorry to hear 1Password did not work out for you. While we're not able to offer live chat or telephone support, I'd say we do still very much offer personal support. In any event, I'm glad to hear you've found a password management solution that meets your needs. While we like to think that 1Password is the best thing out there we understand it isn't going to be able to be everything to everyone.

1Password subscriptions are generally non-refundable, but if you purchased a license from us or would like to discuss further please feel free to drop us a line to sales@agilebits.com. Please include this in the subject line of your email: [#VUZ-45857-942], so it can be traced back to our current discussion.

Thanks!

Ben

ref: VUZ-45857-942

• ttim03
    ttim03
    Community Member

I agree there really should be live chat.

• Thanks for the feedback, @ttim03. We'd love to offer more "real time" support, but we're unfortunately not in a position to do that at the moment. Perhaps as our team continues to grow and issues are more frequently solved by knowledge base articles, etc, it'll be a more realistic option.

Ben

• Michelle Gale
    Michelle Gale
    Community Member

Really frustrating that you don't offer live support. I have had an issue for a long time that no one there has been able to help me with. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2017

@Michelle Gale: We're all very much alive and willing to personally help you, but we can only do that if you'll let us know what you're having trouble with.

ref: MJG-66472-114

This discussion has been closed.