To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Upgraded from 3.8 to 6, now neither work [resolved through email]

Skydawg
Skydawg
Community Member
edited August 2017 in Memberships

I previously updated from version 3.8 to 6 and paid a fee. It was a stand alone and I didn't intend to change that. The upgrade was fine for awhile then it said the trial version had expired and I had to pay to continue using it. I tried to go back to the old one and now neither will work.

The new one gives the message:
Updated Version Required
Your saved data appears to be newer than this version of 1Password can use.

Please update your copy of 1Password to its latest version.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited July 2017

Hi @Skydawg,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. I'm not seeing any license information under the email address you have registered here on the forums. Could you please shoot us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com and include [#NHJ-31217-883] in the subject line? In your email please let us know any details that might help us track this down for you: any license keys you may have, email addresses you might've used, and the name you would've registered under.

Thanks!

Ben

ref: YMQ-44327-289

• Skydawg
    Skydawg
    Community Member

Reply sent by email

• Skydawg
    Skydawg
    Community Member

Support ID is #FUW-37977-159

• Skydawg
    Skydawg
    Community Member

Well, that was sent by BitBot in reply to the email I sent you so it's probably really the one in your message.......

• Ben
    Ben
    edited July 2017

Thanks, @Skydawg. Got your email and will be replying shortly. We'll continue the conversation there. :+1:

Ben

ref: YMQ-44327-289

This discussion has been closed.