I am UK-based and want to use UK terms when storing bank details - e.g. "Current", not "Checking".

Options
nmarshall
nmarshall
Community Member

I'm still running a mixed environment, with my original vault ("Primary") and my new 1Password for Families vault ("Personal").

When I create a new entry in the "Primary" vault the popup for Type of bank account shows "Current, Savings, Overdraft Limit, ATM, Money Market, Other" as options, but in the new 1Password for Families account the pop-up options for type are "Checking, Savings, Line of Credit, ATM, Money Market, Other".

I would prefer to have a Current Account and an Overdraft Limit, as these are the terms used in the UK, but I seem to lose these as options once I migrate to 1Password for Families. Have I missed a setting somewhere, or have you just decided that non-US accounts don't matter? I appreciate I could just delete the pop=up list and add my own text entry in its place, but that seems a backward step.

Thanks

Nick

1Password Version: 6.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 10.12.6
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:checking

Comments

• Frank
    edited August 2017
    Options

Hi @nmarshall - Thank you for reaching out. Sorry for the difference in options this because we have not localized 1Password.com accounts. We're working on it but I don't have a timeline to provide you with at the moment. In the meantime, you could delete the field and add a customized field for "current account" for that specific section. I know it's not exactly what you were looking for but it will work. I appreciate the feedback and keep me posted if you have any additional questions. :+1:

This discussion has been closed.