I just opened a new team account and got two secret keys - both my master passwords are not working

Options
GoodmanMD
GoodmanMD
Community Member
edited August 2017 in Business and Teams

I have two secret keys for [Removed by AgileBits] - I set this account up just a few days ago. I attached the vault to my computer so I can login on my computer with my thumbprint but the master keys are different as the vaults are different. I am the only admin so no other member can reset the master password. Some help would be greatly appreciated. Luckily, there was no data that is not recoverable, but is there a way to reset the entire team account?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• GoodmanMD
    GoodmanMD
    Community Member
    Options

Basically, I would just like to restart the process and setup the team again.

• GoodmanMD
    GoodmanMD
    Community Member
    edited August 2017
    Options

I am locked out of my team account. Can you reset my account so I can start over? [Removed by AgileBits} - ASAP please this is a very important project.

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided

• Frank
    Options

Hi GoodmanMD - I'm here to help :smile: I noticed you emailed us as well and my buddy Tully replied back to you already. Let's keep the conversation going there so we can better assist you. At your convenience, reply back to us there and we look forward to getting this resolved for you. :+1:

ref: GMC-74413-381

This discussion has been closed.