Vaults showing in browser and app

dkabat
dkabat
Community Member

How do I get both the plugin and the app to show only one vault. Have 2 - one shared and one primary. Want only primary to show for me (I am admin)
Thanks
dan

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Manaburner
    Manaburner
    Community Member

Which app on which platform are you using?

• Hey @dkabat! We'd be happy to help out. As Manaburner mentioned, we'll need to know the platform you're using to help out a bit more, but generally speaking, here's how to set what vaults appear in the All Vaults view, which may be useful for you:

Use All Vaults to see all your items at once

If you have some other questions just let us know. :)

• dkabat
    dkabat
    Community Member

I read right over that when looking in Prefs. Thank you both for responses. That should take care of it

• Thanks for the update @dkabat. Glad to hear that helped. :)

Ben

• Rick1
    Rick1
    Community Member

Hi, Ben,

I've got a family membership. My wife's MacBook recently had System problems. I copied her info and reinstalled the System from scratch. Then I reinstalled her user area. And I reinstalled 1Password, and now it works for my user area.

But now I can't figure how to reconnect her new user area back to 1Password. Can you help?

Rick

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Rick1: With a 1Password.com membership, all she has to do is install the app and sign in to her account:

Sign in to your 1Password account on a new device

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.