Can I extend my 1Password Pro i/Mac purchase to work on my Windows laptop?

I have 1Password Pro, which I purchased,on my i devices, but don't know anything about any account number associated with it. I would like to put the windows app on my laptop, and use the same vault through iCloud. I can't figure out how to do it.

1Password Version: 6.8
Extension Version: 4.6.9
OS Version: Win 10 Ver 1703
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:Can I extend my 1Password Pro purchase to work on my Windows laptop?

Comments

• Hey, @DrJCMonty! The standalone 1Password applications are sold per platform and we are not currently selling the standalone version for Windows. The best way to use 1Password across all of your devices is with a 1Password membership. With a 1Password membership, your data will sync automatically via our secure servers without the need to set up iCloud and your monthly or annual subscription includes all of the apps for all platforms, including any Pro features now and so long as your membership remains active. You can learn more about 1Password memberships here and learn how to get signed up and migrate your data so that you can access it on Windows here. Of course, if you have any questions or need help along the way, let us know -- we're happy to lend a hand. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.