Need to reset my team [issue resolved]

rdp
rdp
Community Member
edited August 2017 in Business and Teams

I joined 1password with a trial account and set up a team. I failed to save the emergency info and so I've lost the secret key associated with my email on that team.

It seems now that basically my team name is reserved to an account that I cannot access.

Is there a way I can reset the team entirely? I see that a team administrator can help me recover the account, but since I am the team administrator and I cannot login, that is not an option for me.

There is no data on the team, so nothing will be lost if it is reset. It's the 1 and only team associated with my email address.

I've been playing with other password managers and they don't seem to have the same team capabilities as 1password and so I'm really interested in testing and hopefully using 1password but I'd really prefer to have the right team name if at all possible.

Thanks! :)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi rdp - I'll be happy to help and thank you for contacting us. I noticed you also sent us an email so let's continue the conversation via email so I can better assist you with your request. We'll get you back up and running using 1Password Teams shortly :smile: Talk to you soon.

ref: CZR-92175-525

• rdp
    rdp
    Community Member

Issue resolved, thanks Frank! :)

• Anytime, you're very welcome! :smile: Have a great weekend!

This discussion has been closed.