When I click the icon my entire Notes list generates before conducting a search

Options
JandE
JandE
Community Member

Starting this week, August 21, 2017, whenever I click on the Safari/Firefox icon ALL my Notes populate on the page sometimes covering the search box. I am presuming this is a glitch as this occurs before I even start a search. Please help. Thank you.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:When I click the icon my Notes are listed covering the search box

Comments

• JandE
    JandE
    Community Member
    Options

Version 6.8 (680014) / MacOS Sierra /

• Ben
    Options

Hi @JandE,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. This bug was fixed in 1Password v6.8.1. Please update, reboot, and see if the issue continues.

Thanks!

Ben

• JandE
    JandE
    Community Member
    Options

Hello Ben. I am not seeing an update either for my Mac or my iPhone. Where do I update please? I had looked for it before contacting Agile.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @JandE -- on your Mac, if you're using the Mac App Store version, you should see it available in Mac App Store updates section. If you got 1Password for Mac from us, then you may need to click Check for Updates in the 1Password menu. On your iPhone, you'll open the App Store and click the Updates tab (bottom right of your screen). Let us know if you still can't update, or if the update doesn't solve your issue. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.