How do I set up 1P on iPhone SE?

flashman2
flashman2
Community Member

Originally purchased single user license for version 3.8.9, so no secret code or 1P account. Presently using 6.8.1 on iMac.

While trying to set up 1P on an iPhone SE, the instructions eventually ask me to click on "Settings", but there is no "Settings" to click on. So, I cannot obtain the information to set up 1P on the iPhone. Am I overlooking something? Need guidance.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Hi @flashman2 - sorry to hear you're having trouble just now. On your iMac, are you using local vaults, or a 1password.com account? If you're using local vaults, what sync method (if any) have you been using? On your iPhone SE, can you point me to the instructions you've been trying to use? And what version of 1Password for iOS do you have there? Thanks in advance for the clarifications.

• flashman2
    flashman2
    Community Member

Thanks for the reply. I have things working now, but in stead of trying to obtain the secret code (which I never had because I purchased a stand alone license years ago) so I could log into my 1P account (which I never had for the same reason), I simply had 1P find my existing vault in iCloud.

Thanks again.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Glad to hear you're all squared away, @flashman2 -- let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. :)

This discussion has been closed.