Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

Hey @sarusi,

Thanks so much for providing this initial feedback, we greatly appreciate hearing what's important to our users. Most of what you've mentioned here has been mentioned before and are features we are planning to add in future releases.

I did want to ask one question about:

• Fill and copy generated code

We currently do fill time-based one-time passwords (TOTP), but if you're having an issue with a particular site, I'd love if you could post the details here.

To fill your TOTP, once on the appropriate page, all you need to do is activate 1Password for Chrome and click or hit enter on the Login item you'd like to fill.

If you prefer to copy the generated code, you should also be able to do that by clicking the arrow next to one of your Login items and clicking the copy button next to your generated code.

Thanks again for your feedback and let me know if you're still having an issue filling a TOTP.

--
    Andrew Beyer (Ann Arbor, MI)
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

• sarusi
    sarusi
    Community Member

Hi,
    The feature I request is different,
    Fill and copy generated code on an new login

You give me an new feature to think about:
    auto fill sign up pages including the email. Something similar to auto fill credit cards

Thanks
    Ben

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for clearing that up. :) :+1:

You give me an new feature to think about:

auto fill sign up pages including the email. Something similar to auto fill credit cards

This is already a core 1Password feature and will be included as part of our Identity item filling. Once finished, you'll be able to create an Identity item with your name, email, etc. which can be used to fill out website registration pages.

Thanks again for all your feedback and have a great week!

--
    Andrew Beyer (Ann Arbor, MI)
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

This discussion has been closed.