Firefox Extension download Fails due to Incorrect Filename

Options
Smoky Fred
Smoky Fred
Community Member

For the last few betas and now 4.6.10, the Firefox extension has been incorrect. Please fix this as I am unable to guess the 3.6.10 filename. In the betas, just deleting the b from the filename worked.

Thanks, Fred

1Password Version: 6.8.1
Extension Version: 4.6.10
OS Version: 10.11.6
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @Smoky Fred,

Can you possibly elaborate on the link you see or even better a screenshot? The Firefox Extensions we publish shouldn't have b anywhere in the filename, so I'm curious if this is something you see after an automatic update or from our extensions download page?

Thanks!

--
    Andrew Beyer (Ann Arbor, MI)
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

• Smoky Fred
    Smoky Fred
    Community Member
    Options

Andrew - it was on the extensions download page. Unfortunately, with the release of 4.6.10, the betas are hidden. However, the download link for the Firefox extension fails with a 404 as of right now.

Fred

• Smoky Fred
    Smoky Fred
    Community Member
    Options

Andrew - guess what. The link for the new 4.6.11.b1.xpi is also broken. If I drop the b from the filename, the extension downloads.

Fred

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @Smoky Fred,

Sounds like you and I might be in different places. Here's a video of me installing the Firefox beta extension from our browser extensions page.

Can you take a look at that and let me know if this is the page you're having issues with? If not can you please send me the URL you're using?

Thanks for your help!

--
    Andrew Beyer (Ann Arbor, MI)
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

• Smoky Fred
    Smoky Fred
    Community Member
    Options

Andrew - yep, different place.

I'm using the Release Notes page so I can get all of the extensions in one shot.

https://app-updates.agilebits.com/product_history/OPX4#beta

Fred

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Smoky Fred,

I'm using the Release Notes page so I can get all of the extensions in one shot.

As jxpx777 mentioned in a related discussion:

It should be fixed now. :)

Be sure to let us know if it's still giving you any trouble. Cheers. :)

This discussion has been closed.