Browser connection refused

Hi, I am struggling with a reoccurring issue from the 1password desktop app for windows.
"Browser connection refused - 1password refused connection from untrusted source, check logs for details."

Chrome is up to date as well as 1password.

This issue happens on secured networks and has been occurring in the worst possible scenarios possible, like when I was in an office for an investor pitch or even trying to create a hotspot from my iPhone...

How can I avoid this from happening again?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hello @Ibsen,

Thank you for taking time to contact us! I am sorry 1Password is giving you troubles.

To get a better idea of what is going on, please create a Diagnostics Report from your Windows PC, where you have these issues:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostic Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Suapport ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Thank you very much in advance! I will be looking forward to your email.

Cheers,
    Greg

• Ibsen
    Ibsen
    Community Member

Hi @Greg, while testing out different solutions I deleted the 1password desktop app, is the logs saved somewhere on my computer?

• @Ibsen: The last 7 days of logs are retained in %localappdata%\1password\data. Copy that path and search for it via the Start menu or Cortana search on Windows 10 and you can grab the files ending in .log. If you're not seeing the file extensions, you can display them by clicking the View tab and checking File name extensions. Attach those files to your e-mail and, if we need something more, we'll let you know. Feel free to compress them if they're too large to send. :+1:

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2017

Hi @Ibsen,

We have found your report on our side and will get back to you via email as soon as possible. Thank you!

ref: RBE-72337-889

This discussion has been closed.