New vault, created in 1Password app on Mac, doesn't show up in Chrome ext on Linux

I created a new vault, using the 1Password application on my Mac. The new vault was created within my 1Password account, so it's not a standalone vault. The new vault automatically shows up in the 1Password app on my iPhone, but it does not show up in the Chrome extension on my Ubuntu box. Restarting chrome didn't help.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 0.8.4
OS Version: Ubuntu 10.04 LTS
Sync Type: 1Password account

Comments

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2017

@masons: Interesting find, I just tried to reproduce this by creating a new vault on my account, but it seems to show up correctly after I Lock and Unlock 1Password.

Can you double-check to ensure your vault isn't there after a Lock (in ⚙) & Unlock of 1Password. Once you've unlocked 1Password, do you see your vault listed when clicking on the Vault switcher (top left icon)?

--
    Andrew Beyer (Ann Arbor, MI)
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

• masons
    masons
    Community Member

Hi @beyer,

It's too late to test now. The vault has now shown up on it's own.

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

@masons: Well, the good thing is you have your missing vault. I'll take a peek under the hood to see what caused this. My initial guess is we aren't properly reloading and looking for new vaults unless 1Password is completely unlocked.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

--
    Andrew Beyer (Ann Arbor, MI)
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

This discussion has been closed.