Getting back into 1Password after Android phone reset

SRSRhs
SRSRhs
Community Member

I have an annual subscription to 1Password. I just had to reset my Android Galaxy Note 5 to factory settings so am trying to get back to my list of passwords/logins. I'm not sure what to do since I don't use 1Password.com or Dropbox.

Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@SRSRhs: If you have a subscription to 1Password, that's a 1Password.com membership. We don't offer a subscription other than that. You won't have that to sign in to unless you signed up for a 1Password membership in the last year or so though, as they did not exist prior to that.

If you have your Emergency Kit or another authorized device, you can use the information there to help you sign in. If not, unfortunately if you are not part of a 1Password Family or Team with another Organizer or Admin that can help you recover the account for you, it is unrecoverable. We simply don't have access to your data, or any keys that can be used to help you regain access to it. That's fundamental to the security of all 1Password users. There are a few possibilities that might be of help to you though:

• If you'd saved your Emergency Kit, that should contain your account information
    • If you have setup any authorized devices using your 1Password.com account currently, you can access your account information there (1Password Settings/Preferences > Accounts)
    • You could access the data in an authorized 1Password app or web browser and copy your data to a new account, provided you know your Master Password

Otherwise you will need to start over with a new account if you cannot access your current one. Let me know what you have to work with, and we'll figure out the best plan of action.

This discussion has been closed.