After some time 1Password stops working at the unlock process

Hi,

for the last month i ran into a problem where 1password stops working. I didn't have time to get in contact with the support. Now i have the time.

The following happens:

Fresh install of 1P / opvault on Dropbox / everything works fine
After some time of use (like one day or several days) i try to unlock 1Password, it takes the Masterpassword which is correct as it works all the other times and on my MAC devices, but it won't unlock. In fact, nothing happens. It's like i never entered the password.

This bug is driving me crazy and is solvable by reinstalling 1Password. This can't be a long term solution.

1Password Version: 4.6.2.625
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi there @standarduser,

Thank you for taking time to contact us!

It is hard to say what might be going wrong here, so we need to investigate. That is why I'd like to ask you to reproduce this issue with 1Password 4 on your PC and then create a Diagnostics Report, so we could take a closer look. Here is how you can do that:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostic Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Suapport ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. Thanks!

Cheers,
    Greg

• standarduser
    standarduser
    Community Member

[#TWZ-42695-334]

Thank you :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@standarduser: Thanks! I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there. We'll take a look at the diagnostics and get back to you shortly! :)

ref: TWZ-42695-334

This discussion has been closed.