Firefox extension not automatically filling on macOS

gusmonod
gusmonod
Community Member

Hello,

I am writing to you because whenever I use 1password mini with Firefox, the login are never auto-filled.

Note that I am using:

• macOS Sierra 10.12.6 (16G29)
  • evergreen Firefox 55.0.3 (64-bit)
  • 1Password version 6.8.1 (681006)
  • 1Password extension version 4.6.10.90
  • A running 1Password mini as indicated in the menu bar on top

I have set the preferences to be the following:

Browser extension preferences

The steps I am taking in order to check that it (doesn't) work:

1. Go to a website on which I am not signed in (e.g. Hover)
  2. I open 1Password mini with the keyboard shortcut (set to Alt + Cmd + \ for me), or with the extension button on the browser
  3. My Hover login is displayed, but when I select it and hit Enter, or when I click it, the window disappears and nothing happens (the form remains empty)

Note that I also tried to use the Fill Login shortcut (set to Ctrl + Cmd + \ for me) on the website, and that the window appears only when I have multiple accounts, and does not appear when I have a single one, and when the window does appear, it has the same issue as above.

I can only login by opening the details, and copy-pasting the login and the password, which is very annoying.

1Password Version: 6.8.1 (681006)
Extension Version: 4.6.10.90
OS Version: macOS Sierra 10.12.6 (16G29)
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited August 2017

Hi @gusmonod

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulty. According to your screenshots the difficulty you're experiencing is because your trial has expired. Have you purchased a copy of 1Password for Mac, or set up a 1Password membership (recommended) yet? I'm not finding any license purchases or membership subscriptions under the email address that you have registered here on the forums.

Please let us know.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.