I need help with 1Password after not using provlem during a surgery problem.

lee_honeycutt
lee_honeycutt
Community Member

I cannot find the previous version of Master Password, and I cannot figure out the program abilities for creating new Master Password, even though I've figured out the programs at: https://support.1password.com/change-master-password/

Does the company offer new employees with assistance with this?

-- Lee

1Password Version: Versions
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I need help with 1Password after not using provlem during a surgery problem.

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Hi @lee_honeycutt -- I'm sorry to hear you're having troubles getting the hang of 1Password. We (AgileBits) don't offer any formal instruction in how to use 1Password, but we do have pretty great support for people who are having specific issues with any aspect of 1Password, and we've also got what I'm going to recommend to you as a good place to get started: our support pages. You'll find mini-tutorials and explainers there on a variety of subjects, from troubleshooting and solving specific problems, to more-general "getting started"-type guides. Try that out, and if you continue to have problems, we'd be happy to help -- just let us know specifically what the issue is and we'll work toward getting you a solution. Thanks for coming by!

• lee_honeycutt
    lee_honeycutt
    Community Member

Thanks, Lars. I'll try these specific problems tomorrow.

-- Lee

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@lee_honeycutt Awesome! Good luck, and let us know if you hit any snags. :)

This discussion has been closed.