To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

No one has responded to support ID #HAQ-99496-691

Options
Jim_Krauss
Jim_Krauss
Community Member

I decided to do a free trial. I went through the process and got to the point of entering the master password twice. I then got a message I was not connected to the internet, which I checked and I was. Then I got a popup about accepting a piece of software, which I accepted. Now I cannot finish registration nor can I log in as I do not have the secret key because I never got that far. So I cannot do anything on 1Password. Not a very good first introduction to your product. Perhaps the issue was that your process did not have the software add-on loading requested up front before proceeding with registration. I have an iMAC. What should I do?

Jim

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Could not complete registration

Comments

• Hi Jim_Krauss - Thank you for reaching out to us over here. I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I just replied back to the email you sent over to us so let's continue the conversation via email. I'll do my best to get you up and running using 1Password. Talk to you soon. :smile:

ref: HAQ-99496-691

This discussion has been closed.