To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Account frozen even after a one year payment?

Options
ErnieS
ErnieS
Community Member

OK, guys. You charged me for a year's subscription but my account is still frozen. What gives?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 4.6.5.90
OS Version: Mac OS 10.12.4
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:frozen account

Comments

• Frank
    Options

Hi ErnieS - Thank you for reaching out to us. I was able to see what the issue is and in order to maintain your privacy, I just sent you over an email so we can work on this together. At your earliest convenience, reply back to me so we can continue our conversation. Have a great day and I'll talk to you soon :smile:

ref: CCR-76186-925

• ErnieS
    ErnieS
    Community Member
    Options

For others who may have experienced this issue, the payment I made showed on my credit card statement (temporarily) as a pending payment, but it did not actually go through due to a typo on the form. It looked as if it were paid, but it in fact was not. Submitting another billing/payment form corrected the issue. The payment showing on my card will disappear in a day or so.

If you experience this, you might call your credit card company to see if the charge really "stuck" or if it did not actually go through and would disappear. It is not clear why the charge ever appeared on the "Pending charges" list in the first place.

• Frank
    Options

Hi @ErnieS, I'm glad we were able to get to the bottom of this. I appreciate you sharing your experience here in case anyone else runs into a similar issue. :+1: If you have any additional questions, let's keep the conversation going via email so we don't share anything private here. Thank you! :smile:

• Mark Schulman
    Mark Schulman
    Community Member
    Options

@Frank from AgileBits or whomever:

Maybe I should start a new thread but I am in the same position as @ErnieS, so I would think this might be more efficient as you will no doubt want to move this private.

An hour ago, I reactivated a frozen trial account with a year's payment. Difference from the OP is it shows up as pending on the credit card I used. And I have added other devices successfully. But, on my main Mac account, it is still frozen.

This is aggravating. What is to be done?

• Hi Mark - I'm here and happy to help out. Sorry for the troubles and I'll do my best to get this squared away for you. When you get a chance, reply back to the email I sent over so we can work on this together. :+1:

ref: CSR-48748-833

• Mark Schulman
    Mark Schulman
    Community Member
    Options

Okay. Just replied; still broken.

• Thank you of getting back to me. Let's keep the conversation going via email and we'll get this resolved. :smile:

This discussion has been closed.