Syncing old 1PW client with new membership account

Dear Support,

I have bought the 1password license a few years ago, but I can't seem to sync the 1PWv6 with my old vault.
Now I have purchased a free 30-day trial of the membership, but I want to sync my free membership account with the logins from my previous vault.
I store my keys in my Dropbox vault. And access them on a different computer, browser extensions and my android device.

Can you help me out?

1Password Version: 1PWv4 (probably) and 1PWv6.
Extension Version: 4.6.10.90
OS Version: W10
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• StefMooij
    StefMooij
    Community Member

I have tried to sync 1PWv4.6.2.625 with my dropbox agilekeychian and it worked.
    So now I no longer have to have a membership account (yet).

Is there any long term plan to stop support on any licensed users without a membershipaccount?

And when my 30-day free trial period ends, will it automatically stop without continuing and billing me?

• Hey @StefMooij! I'm glad you were able to get things sorted out with 1Password 4! We have no plans to end support for licenses and standalone vaults and, in fact, will be including them with 1Password 7 for Windows. Of course, a 1Password membership does have its advantages and you can always make the switch and bring your existing data along with you, if you're interested. For now, I don't see that you've added a credit card to your trial account, so it should end without charging you, but you can manage your subscription to check and be absolutely sure. :+1:

• StefMooij
    StefMooij
    Community Member

Great, thanks for the answer @bundtkate !

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of Kate, you are most welcome! It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.