iPhone app for 1password does not clear the clipboard!!!! And YES, the checkmark is checked

Options
Sara_B
Sara_B
Community Member

pretty much what the title says!!!! I copied my Amazon acct password, entered it to Amazon, and was logged in. But I've been having weird stuff going on with my Amazon acct, so I went to a new note in notebook, clicked "paste" and the Amazon password still came up! This was like 3 minutes later.
don't see how to tell you the version or ext. My IOS is

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.3.3
Sync Type: 1password
Referrer: forum-search:iPhone app for 1password does not clear the clipboard!!!! And YES, the checkmark is checked

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2017
    Options

@Sara_B: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the trouble! Unfortunately without some basic information it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me the 1Password and device versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action:

Find your version

The more information you can give, the better. I'm not seeing this here, but knowing more about what you're doing and your setup may help us narrow it down. Thanks in advance! :)

ref: RCU-96642-699

This discussion has been closed.