Purchase again another licence ?

fredhovartfredhovart
edited September 2017 in Purchasing

Hy ! I'm a long time user of 1password.I bought 1password for my Mac in May 2014.
Today I change my laptop, an another mac. Do I have to buy a new license?

Thank's for your help.
Fred

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@fredhovart: Nope! Your existing license is valid for you to use that version on all of your compatible devices. It isn't licensed per-machine. Thanks for your support, and be sure to let us know if you have any other questions. Have a great weekend! :)

• Thank's brenty for your help. Can you explain how to import my existing licence into my new mac ?

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

@fredhovart,

The answer to that depends on how/where you purchased 1Password. I'm not seeing any records in our database for your email address, so it appears you may have either used a different email address or purchased from a 3rd party (such as Apple's Mac App Store).

Since we're getting into some specifics and may need some personal details let's move this conversation to email, please. Please send us an email to [email protected] with any details you have about your purchase, and also include a link to this thread:
    https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/81668/
    When you do so you'll get a Support ID back from BitBot. Please post that here.

Thanks!

Ben

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file