Invisible buttons

Vintagetonez
Vintagetonez
Community Member

The cancel and send buttons have been almost invisible for over two years!! When is this going to be fixed?!

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2017

@Vintagetonez: The buttons seem to be the standard colour for iOS, which is clashing with 1Password's header. Can you be more specific on the context (and OS and 1Password versions) you're seeing this in? The only bug I am aware of with this colour issue was fixed long ago. Thanks in advance!

ref: OPI-3581

• Vintagetonez
    Vintagetonez
    Community Member

This bug has been around for years and not worked since 1password switched to the blue heading. I'm sharing an email. I'm on iOS 11 beta 9. This happens on iOS 10-7 for sure.

• Vintagetonez
    Vintagetonez
    Community Member

This bug has never been fixed. I have written support ever year for years and sent screen shots via Twitter.

• vplewis
    vplewis
    Community Member

@Vintagetonez You might want to try going into Settings>General>Accessibility and turning on "Button Shapes". That will give you a little highlighting of the words. HTH

• Vintagetonez
    Vintagetonez
    Community Member

I'm not going to turn on seeing for one app. The issue is the app.

• Hi @Vintagetonez,

We had this bug marked as resolved, but it appears that there has been a regression. I've asked our development team to re-open the bug and investigate further. I'm sorry for the trouble.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.