To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Signing up went wrong

Options
TJSikkens
TJSikkens
Community Member

Last night I tried to set up an new (paid) account. After I provided my emailadress, I was asked to enter 6 numbers on the website. Then I was asked to enter the Main PW twice. There something went wrong, because after submitting this, the form froze and after about 15 minutes I decided to hit the ' back' button. Now I do not have access to my (unreachable) account. (And I do not have a secret key..) Please help. Kind regards, Teunis-Jan Sikkens

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• bundtkate
    edited September 2017
    Options

Hey, @TJSikkens, thanks for writing in! In our records, it appears that you've managed to sign in to this account on your MacBook Pro. If you choose 1Password > Preferences on the menubar and then click the Accounts icon, do you see your account listed here? If so, you can find your account information on this screen. If not, I see you haven't saved any items just yet, so I'd be happy to help you delete the account so you can start over. Just let me know. :chuffed:

ref: JKJ-52269-118

This discussion has been closed.