To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Can't login to 1Password.com

Options
cbombria
cbombria
Community Member
edited September 2017 in Memberships

I am on a 30 day trial and I'm trying to add my account to a new iMac. So I tried to add the account to the Mac app and didn't have any luck. I then tried to login on line and had the same results, "cannot sign in..."

I can open up my account on my MacBook Air and my iOS devices. I have a copy of the 1password.agilekeychain in my dropbox account and was able to use it on the new iMac but I'm unable to add my trial account to 1password on the iMac.

I was able to verify that the computers are syncing by creating a secure note on one computer and reading it on the other. So that part is working.

I also tried to log in to the 1Password web page but I get a similar message, "Cannot sign in. Your email address, Secret Key, or Master Password is incorrect."

Did I somehow get out of "sync" with the 1password.com web site and the new iMac?

1Password Version: 6.8.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.12.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• cbombria
    cbombria
    Community Member
    Options

Got it! When I was asked for the Master Password I typed in the Master Password for the app, the Master Password for 1password.com is different. I may need more coffee.... :-)

• Hi @cbombria! Glad to hear you got signed in. If you have some other questions, feel free to let us know! And enjoy that coffee. :sunglasses:

This discussion has been closed.