1Password - Don't ask to save password?

Options

Back in 1Password 4 there was a very handy checkbox that would basically say don't ask to save a password on this site. This was handy as I have some work sites that I don't save in 1password and I could check that box and not get the popups the 10 times a day I visit those webpages.

That seems to be gone in 1Password 6 and I'd love for it to come back. If it is here and I've just missed it please let me know.

Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @demoniac! It's still there, but we're working on a bug with it right now so even if you found the right spot, it may not have saved properly. :blush: In the main 1Password 6 app, choose Settings (cog wheel) > Options > Browsers. Under Autosave, paste the domain you want 1Password to ignore in the text box. Ordinarily, you'd be all set with just this, but there's a bug in the current version where the exclusion list doesn't update properly unless you specifically click somewhere else in the app to switch focus out of the text box. So, once you've added the domain to exclude, click somewhere in 1Password outside that text box to make sure it saves and then you'll be all set. We're working on resolving this so you'll be able to skip that last bit in the future, but this will work for you for now. :+1:

• demoniac
    demoniac
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the info! I'll give that a try.

• Not a problem, @demoniac! Let us know how you get on. :chuffed:

• TSeiler
    TSeiler
    Community Member
    edited September 2017
    Options

Hi there and sorry for "highjacking" this discussion.
    Will there be a possibility of "Wildcards" after this Bug is fixed?
    Work-Related I need to exclude whole IP-Adress-Ranges like 192.168.*.*
    Or *.some-url.tld, or prefix.*.tld to exlude everything that matches prefix and topleveldomain.
    Will something like this work in the future as well?

• @TSeiler absolutely, this is in work already. Thanks for the reminder!

This discussion has been closed.