To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

why is my frozen. I live along. I'm the only one on my account?

stanander
stanander
Community Member

I have no need for a family plan. that why I have a stand along account. ( I don't understand what 1password is doing.)
pleases put me back where it was before.
thank you S.A.

Comments

• Hi @stanander! I'd be happy to help out. You're welcome to go back to using 1Password the way you did before signing up for 1Password Families if you'd like. You would lose the features 1Password Families includes, however. If you'd like to go back to using 1Password without an account, follow these steps. Hope that helps!

• stanander
    stanander
    Community Member

can you please tell me. who frozed my the bank or 1password? thank you S.A.

• stanander
    stanander
    Community Member

I still don't understand. your saying I don.t have account.I was thinking I have two Acc.one on the iMac. and one mimi iOS. I'm not trying to be funny. so please tell what I have. I'm sorry i don't know. thank you S.A.

• @stanander Sorry there's some confusion. Your account was frozen because your free trial ended and you need to subscribe to keep using it. If you purchased 1Password in the past, that purchase didn't include an account since they are paid with subscriptions instead. To keep using 1Password, you can subscribe and use your account, or go back to the way you were using 1Password before. Hope this helps clear things up. :)

This discussion has been closed.