Passwords back?

Options
Remaved
Remaved
Community Member

Hello,
i installed a Coustom-Rom on my phone but unfortunately i haven't save my passwords. Is there anyway how i get they back? They were localy!
Thanks for the answers

1Password Version: I think 6.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Remaved. Let's see if we can recover your data. You mentioned you were saving the vault locally. Do you see the 1Password.agilekeychain folder in your device's local storage in the same path you configured sync with? Did you create any backups for the device before installing a custom ROM?

• Remaved
    Remaved
    Community Member
    edited September 2017
    Options

Yeah i did create a backup but with the Samsung Smart Switcher App. And the software see i dont have the stock rom so i cant restore anything

• Thanks @Remaved. Samsung Smart Switch will transfer your apps, settings, contacts, etc., but I don't believe that it automatically backs up all unique data on the device. If you were syncing with local storage, you would have had a 1Password.agilekeychain folder on your Android device prior to installing the custom ROM. Did you back up that specific folder using Smart Switch or another method? Are you now able to locate that folder anywhere? If not, were you syncing with another device that you can access your data from?

• Remaved
    Remaved
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the answer!
    Can you explane how i can access (find) the 1Password.agilekeychain? Where it is stored?
    And i haven't synced with any device. :|

• @Remaved It's not stored anywhere in particular by default. When you configured local vault sync, 1Password would have asked you to choose a path to save the folder, so it would be where you saved it. Do you recall where you synced? If not, you may be able to use a file explorer to search your files for it.

This discussion has been closed.