My list of all bugs found in iOS 11

anmol
anmol
Community Member

How's everyone? It's been a long time since I logged in to 1password discussions.

Comments

• anmol
    anmol
    Community Member

Where is the list I wrote?

• anmol
    anmol
    Community Member

Found the bug here too. If your comment contains emoji, then all the content after emoji won't be posted. This explains why I just lost my whole list. :(
    Give me 10 min. Let me write it again.

• anmol
    anmol
    Community Member

How's everyone? It's been a long time since I logged in to 1password discussions.

Here is the list of all the bugs I have found till now in new beta version:

• The intro video which shows how to add items to 1password is using older version in it, you might have to update it.

• When I open 1password it has stopped showing me the Touch ID dialog, every time I have to press the fingerprint icon to bring that up. I don't know if this is intentional or not but I think it is one step backwards in usability. :/

• On clicking some rows in Categories screen, there is huge gap on top between Select Items... The gap is present in Passwords, Documents, Bank Accounts and Software Licenses. I have attached screenshot for that.

That's all for today folks. :)

• anmol
    anmol
    Community Member

The last screenshot of Logins screen is for how it is looking in other screens. When I swipe down the Select Items.. is showed there.

• Thanks for the list, @anmol . Sorry the forums lost your first list. We'll look into that. (and the bug list of course!)

Cheers,
    Kevin

This discussion has been closed.