To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Is there any way to print or email passwords to get a paper list of passwords from 1password ?

halrubes
halrubes
Community Member

can I print my list of passwords from 1password

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Is there any way to print or email passwords to get a paper list of passwords from 1password ?

Comments

• Hi @halrubes! You can print items in 1Password if you'd like. In 1Password for Mac, click File > Print in the app to print all the items in the current vault. To print just one, select it and click Item > Share > Print. On 1Password.com you can print items by clicking the share icon and choosing Print:

Hope this helps! :)

• halrubes
    halrubes
    Community Member

I don't have a Mac I have windows and an iPhone, any other suggestions ? Thank you so much
    Hal

• @halrubes Ah okay. If you have a 1Password account, you can open 1Password.com in your browser, sign in, and print your items there as I mentioned. Otherwise, 1Password for Windows doesn't currently have the ability to print items. You can sign up for an account and move your data to it then print things there. Sorry about that.

• halrubes
    halrubes
    Community Member

Thanks again will give it a shot tonight !

• No problem!

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator

@halrubes ,

You can also use the onepif converter to print out your data from Windows. Use the 1.10 version in Testing Bits, mentioned in the fist post of the converter suite thread. There are a few formats available. See the Samples mentioned in the post. Ask if you are have any questions.

• mikebore
    mikebore
    Community Member

Thanks! While I am not going to print out all 198 pages I have saved it as a PDF in an encrypted disk image as a usable local backup in case of armageddon (in which case there will probably be more important things to worry about!)

• Hi @mikebore - It's great to hear back from you and I appreciate you sharing your use case. That would be quite a bit of paper if you decided to print it all out. :smile:

Thanks for the help @MrC :wink:

• breith
    breith
    Community Member

I think I must an early version of iPassword as I have wallets not vaults, so there is no way I can print

• @breith

This is the support forum for 1Password ("one" password), not iPassword ("eye" password). :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.