I cannot add tags to a new login.

Options

I am trying to add my kik account as a new login. I added it manually on 1password.com as a new login (maybe there is a better way with a mobile app but I am not sure). For some reason when I type in the tags I want to use, it will not not add them to the tag bar on the left side of the screen. It displays the tags on my kik login info on the right side of the screen. I notice that my other logins show the tags in blue highlight but it is not doing that with my kik login. I am running windows 10 and I have not had this problem with other mobile apps or website logins. Is there a fix for this or am I doing something wrong?

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:tags not working

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello there @mkhorany,

Thank you for getting in touch and using 1Password! Let's try to find out what is going on.

I went ahead and tried to reproduce the issue with Kik login item on my side and failed to do so. The tags I add to my test Kik items are shown in the tags list of the left:

If you are adding your tags via web interface at 1Password.com in the browser, could you please try to do the same via 1Password 6 for Windows app? Does the issue remain there?

I will be looking forward to your reply! Thanks! :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

• mkhorany
    mkhorany
    Community Member
    Options

I deleted the login and started over on the windows app (running windows 10) and it seems to have resolved the problem. The tags now show up in my tag list both on the 1password.com web interface and on the windows app. As I said in my original post, I manually set up the login through 1password.com and not on the windows app. I find the app a bit harder to navigate than the web interface. It is easier to see everything on the web interface for me, but in the future I will set up things through the app and maybe avoid the issues.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@mkhorany: Thank you for keeping us posted! I am glad to hear that the issue has resolved itself.

Also, please let us know if there is anything we can do improve the app. Your feedback is much appreciated. :) Thanks!

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.