OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:how do I printout my passwords and id

Comments

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member

Hi there, garyka :)
    Thanks for writing in. There is actually another thread in this forum that asked that very same question and an answer was given. Take a look there and see if that answers your problem. If not, come back here let me know.

The thread is here: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/81847/is-there-any-way-to-print-or-email-passwords-to-get-a-paper-list-of-passwords-from-1password

Cheers,
    Corey

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Hi @garyka - @Corey_C's link should get you where you want to be. I'd just like to remind you that what you're getting when you print is a snapshot, frozen in time -- as soon as you begin adding, deleting or changing items, the data on that printout starts becoming out of date and incorrect. A printout like that should not be relied on as a substitute for the dynamically-updating data within 1Password. It's also potentially a security risk as (of course) a printout of that kind is unencrypted, meaning anyone coming across it would have immediate access to any of your items that had not been changed since the printout. It's for this reason that we don't advocate for the use of printouts of 1Password data as a rule. However, we're aware in some instances people need to do it -- just be careful! :)

This discussion has been closed.