can't find my masterpassword, but have my secret key.

spersonke
spersonke
Community Member

I tried all the steps, as well as resetting data to start over, but don't see the "padlock in the top right corner." I'm sure I'm doing something wrong.

1. If 1Password is not already locked, lock the app by clicking the padlock in the top right corner.
  2. Choose Help > Troubleshooting > Reset All 1Password Data and follow the onscreen instructions.
    The next time you open 1Password, you’ll be asked to create a new vault or sign in to your account. You can also use existing 1Password data that you might have on another computer or device.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• spersonke
    spersonke
    Community Member

also - since I set it up right before we left for an extended period of time, I hadn't started using it, so I am willing to start from scratch, but I paid for a whole year and want to make sure I get credit for that.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2017

Hi @spersonke -- since this request involves personally-identifying account information, I've sent you an email to the address you used to register for this forum. Please check your spam or bulk mail folders if you don't see it.

ref: EWY-63422-974

This discussion has been closed.