Firefox 55.0.3 menu bar option for 1Password is greyed out.

Firefox 55.0.3 menu bar option is greyed out. I am using the latest 1Password version 4.6.2.626 in Windows 10. This has happened very recently. Please help fix the problem. Thanks.

1Password Version: 4.6.2.626
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Drop box

Comments

• Hey @pvarma! One preliminary step to start: Choose Help > Advanced and ensure Use Native Messaging protocol is checked. If not, check it, restart Firefox, and give it another try. Let me know what you find out and we'll move forward from there. Thanks! :+1:

• pvarma
    pvarma
    Community Member

Went through the steps suggested. Use Native Messaging Protocol was already checked. When Firefox starts just for a brief instant the 1Password menu bar option is dark and then greys out almost right away. Any other steps to undertake to solve the problem? Thanks.

• bundtkate
    edited September 2017

@pvarma: If native messaging is already enabled, it's best to jump to taking a look at some diagnostics so we can look for the underlying cause here. There are a few things we're aware of that can cause this and this is the best way to check.
    I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Windows PC:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com.

Do not post your diagnostics on the forum, but do include a link to this thread and your username in your e-mail. That way we can "connect the dots" when we see your diagnostics in our inbox. :+1:

Once we receive them, I'll take a peek and let you know about next steps. :chuffed:

ref: NTV-14498-313

This discussion has been closed.