Unable to login

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Forgot my secret key?.

Comments

• WilliamM
    WilliamM
    Community Member
    Options

Good morning,

I recently took over a position and gained ownership over my companies 1password account. Upon changing the email to mine, I was logged out and now cant get back in. It continues to say that the master key is incorrect and I am unaware of how to retrieve it. I have sent several emails to the support team and have heard NOTHING back. I try using the website to guide me thru the process but it prompts me to "Log in" which is impossible considering I can't log in without my MASTER KEY. The process has hit day 3 with no help. The website is useless. PLEASE HELP!!! This is a business matter with over 90 passwords and accounts. HELP HELP HELP

• Hi @WilliamM,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. I apologize for the trouble. I only see one email in our inbox from you, and it is time stamped 1 hour ago. It appears we may not have received your previous communications. Now that we have your email, we'll respond there as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Ben

ref: ZDQ-45772-313

• WilliamM
    WilliamM
    Community Member
    Options

Ben thanks so much for your prompt response. Forgive me if the tone initially sounds frantic as just taking over the account as a new team member to only get locked out just threw me for a loop. Thanks again and I will look out for your email.

• No worries, WilliamM. Totally understandable.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.