Copy function does not work

Neither the copy and fill function nor the copy function works and I am unable to access my banking.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Neither the copy and fill function nor the copy function works and I am unable to access my banking.

Comments

• mzcocobunny
    mzcocobunny
    Community Member

1Password extension is 4.6.11.91
    version 6

• Greetings @mzcocobunny,

Would this be 1Password 6 for Mac? if it is, can you check something for me please. Click on the 1Password icon in the macOS menu bar and let us know if the first menu option is text coloured either red or blue and refers to a frozen account, trial expired or read-only.

• mzcocobunny
    mzcocobunny
    Community Member

Yes 1Password 6 for Mac. No, no red or blue and no reference to frozen account, trial expired or read-only. Also, the copy function had never worked on any of my accounts. How do I fix that as well?

• Hello @mzcocobunny,

Okay, can you test something for me please. From the main 1Password window, so ignoring the extension and browser for a moment, can you see if clicking on a field of an item copies the contents of the field into the macOS clipboard. To test you can paste into an empty note in Notes or TextEdit. Is this failing too?

• mzcocobunny
    mzcocobunny
    Community Member

Yes that works

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni

@mzcocobunny Could you let us know a little more about the problem you're having?

• When you open your browser, do you see the 1Password button in the toolbar?
    • What happens if you click the toolbar button?
    • If you visit the sign in page on a site for which you have a Login saved and click the button, does that Login show in the list that pops up?
    • If you see the Login, what happens if you select it?

Sorry for these additional questions but I just want to make sure we understand the problem properly before we carry on trying to suggest fixes. :smile:

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits
    Fort Worth, Texas

• mzcocobunny
    mzcocobunny
    Community Member
    edited September 2017
    • When you open your browser, do you see the 1Password button in the toolbar?

YES

• What happens if you click the toolbar button?

Prompts me to enter 1Password

• If you visit the sign in page on a site for which you have a Login saved and click the button, does that Login show in the list that pops up?

NO

• If you see the Login, what happens if you select it?
  • Hi @mzcocobunny,

I confess I'm puzzled as to what is happening here. Can you create a diagnostic report for us please as maybe it will flag something. This link will guide you through the steps and has sections for the various supported versions of 1Password.

How to send a 1Password diagnostics report

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums

The email address you will want to use is support+extension@agilebits.com.

Once you've sent the report you should received an automated response from us with a ticket ID. Please post the ID here as it will help us locate your email and see if the diagnostic report sheds any light on what is going on.

This discussion has been closed.