Need to download Windows phone app

Options
2»

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Nothing new to share. Right now we're focused on getting back into the Windows Store so we can support Edge.

• architect1337
    architect1337
    Community Member
    Options

Looking forward to the reintroduction of the UWP app for desktop and phone. I know you have an update planned but just wanted to remind you there are those in the wings looking forward to the announcement. Again, for me, browser integration isn't a deal breaker on my phone - just being able to have my passwords / account info with me on all devices is. Copy and paste (on desktop) is good enough if we can get the app sooner. The current version of the UWP beta is adequate and with a few small tweaks, would be great to see in the store again as a beta - allowing people access to the vault on the move, while you iron out the codebase.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@architect1337: Thank you for your suggestion! :+1: There are some roadblocks that are not so obvious, but we are working really hard to bring a UWP app back to the Windows Store and we can't wait to do that ourselves. I hope for your understanding.

Feel free to reach out to us anytime, we are always here for you. Thanks again!

Cheers,
    Greg

• acee
    acee
    Community Member
    Options

I just registered for 1Password for the first time and am looking forward to the re-release of the UWP app! Right now I have to rely on my laptop for all logins I'm adding, it will be very convenient when I can use my phone when I'm on the go. Thanks for all your hard work.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@acee: Thank you for your kind words! :blush: I have no news to share about UWP app at this point, but let's stay in touch. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime, we are always ready to help you with your new 1Password account. Thanks! :+1:

++
    Greg

• tsanchai
    tsanchai
    Community Member
    Options

I can only find version 1.5.0.9 that do not allow me to sign in to Dropbox as stated in the post above. I cannot find the version that MikeT stated in My Library, but only the older version that bkbkroon show in his posts.

Can you give me the link that I can get to the new version that MikeT provide icon in the Mobile Windows Store, so that I can download and use 1Password on my 950XL.

I need to reinstall 1Password because of problem that occured a few days back from Microsoft, releasing internal build that brick my 950XL

Please provide Store link to the version that MikeT stated please. I am a long time 1Password custoner on both Mac and PC.

Thank for providing link to the working version for959XL with windows 10 mobile

• tsanchai
    tsanchai
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry, it's version 1.5.0.6 that I can download and install from Windows Store on my Lumia 950XL. It won't allow me to link to dropbox. Can you please send me a link to the new version that MarkT how the icon on app store, so I can download and install the app.

When will 1Password be avialable on Windows Phone App Store?

Thank for support

• tsanchai
    tsanchai
    Community Member
    Options

Help please

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@tsanchai: It isn't available, so there is no link. In order to download the most recent release, you'd have had to have done so in the past when it was available. As mentioned previously, we don't currently have a Windows Phone-compatible app. We're working on a new UWP version for the Windows Store, but it isn't ready yet.

• laugher
    laugher
    Community Member
    Options

Hey @brenty - do you have any further information on the UWP version of 1Password? I am actually considering buying the HP Elite X3 and will need 1Password on it. Indicative timeline, estimated timeline or even a rough finger in the air estimate would be nice so I can either discard my plans to buy the X3 or continue to buy it if the 1Password release is imminent.

• @laugher: We're really not at a point where we can give even a good guess as to when UWP might be ready, but I can say it is not imminent. Sorry I don't have better news, but we have a lot of shifting priorities right now and the current focus is on the desktop app and getting it ready for 1Password 7.

This discussion has been closed.