The entries keeps shaking like crazy as I try to search for an entry on iPad

Options
duynguyen
duynguyen
Community Member
edited September 2017 in iOS

Hi 1Password Support team,

I’m a paid iOS users for a few years. When I search for an entry on latest 1Password version for iPad Air 2/iPad Pro 10.5 and iPhone 6 Plus, the entries keep shaking like crazy (see the video here [video removed to protect personal information] for more details how it happens). This also occurs when I open categories section. Is the team aware of such issue or am I missing something here? I’m using Dropbox sync and my library has more than 700 entries.

This is really annoying behavior and I hope there is a solution for this.

Thanks,
-Duy

1Password Version: 6.8.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: IOS 10.3.3
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• duynguyen
    duynguyen
    Community Member
    Options

One thing I should add, as I switch to iCloud, this issue doesn't happen. Only if Dropbox is being used. Anyway, is this in the radar of 1password?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@duynguyen: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the trouble! Some folks have reported issues with older vaults being sync'd by Dropbox. Are you perhaps using an AgileKeychain? If not, recreating the sync'd vault can still help. Let me know and we'll go from there!

• duynguyen
    duynguyen
    Community Member
    Options

Really appreciate your quick response, @brenty!

Yes, I was using AgileKeychain on Dropbox. What is the solution for that? I think I'd stick with Dropbox as I sometimes need to sync data with my PC/Android devices.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@duynguyen: Sure thing! Just backup your data and then migrate to OPVault format:

How to switch to the OPVault format from Agile Keychain

The only downsides to this are that OPVault is not supported on very old versions of (3 and 4, for example, if you have devices stuck on those), and that you will need to disable sync on all of your devices and set them up again to point to the new vault once you've done that. Let me know if you have any questions at all! :)

This discussion has been closed.