Firefox extension 4.6.11.91 on FF 55.0.3 occasionally gets disabled. I can't pull down 1P menu in FF

Occasionally, the key hole icon in Firefox 55.0.3 with extension 4.6.11.91 installed is disabled so that I cannot view the 1P menu to find the login I want. I have not found a consistent set of circumstances that cause this. It seems to happen when I may close a tab on a login page when I have tried to find the web site in 1P using the key hole icon in Firefox. Quitting and restarting FF most often reactivates the icon. Occasionally, the mini-1Password icon in the Finder menu ceases to work as well and computer restart is necessary to recover. No consistency found in scenarios leading up to this situation.

1Password Version: 1Password 6 Version 6.8.1 (681006) AgileBits Store
Extension Version: 4.6.11.91
OS Version: OS X 10.11.6
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hello @WorldMan,

To see what we might be facing can you do the following for me please.

1. Restart your Mac.
    2. Launch 1Password and unlock.
    3. Start Firefox and use normally until the issue occurs.
    4. While the issue is ongoing, create a diagnostic report and send it in. The steps below will guide you through this.

This link will guide you through the steps and has sections for the various supported versions of 1Password.

How to send a 1Password diagnostics report

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums

The email address you will want to use is support+extension@agilebits.com.

Once you've sent the report you should received an automated response from us with a ticket ID. Can you post that here please to help us quickly locate it and hopefully it identifies the cause.

This discussion has been closed.