To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Vault on Safari isn't in sync with iPhone App/ Mac App

Options
DLAV8R
DLAV8R
Community Member

I recently went from a free version of 1password on my phone to the paid subscription. I downloaded the mac app in the apple store. The sync between my iPhone app and the Mac app work great. When logging in however to my vault on safari it isn't updated. It shows my original 34 logins that I had before purchasing the subscription and shows last update at 9:47 this morning. How can I get the web browser to sync with the rest of my apps that are working?

Thanks!

1Password Version: 6.8.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 12.6
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @DLAV8R - First of all, thanks for subscribing! You're going to love your 1Password membership -- once we get the initial stuff squared away.

I notice you listed iCloud as your sync type. That's going to stop being the case, if you're using a 1Password account. 1Password account vaults do not need any other method of sync; that's one of the benefits. However, it sounds as if you might have your old vault(s) still in place, as well as your new 1password.com vaults. Please open the main 1Password app and click the vault menu at the top left of the window (it might say "All Vaults" or something else now, depending on what's selected). If you still see your previous vault(s) there, that's going to be your issue.

Did you migrate your data already? If not, that'll be a good first step. Let us know.

• DLAV8R
    DLAV8R
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Lars,

That was it. I was a little confused on having to start a new vault. I created a new one and migrated my old stuff plus new over to the new vault and that seemed to do the trick. Thanks again!

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@DLAV8R -- excellent! Glad to hear it was such a routine operation. Let us know if you have any further issues or questions. Otherwise, enjoy your shiny new 1Password membership! :)

This discussion has been closed.