Post formatting

Comments

• AskAli
    AskAli
    Community Member

@Ben How'd you make your text so big? Your formatting is really good, haha

• @AskAli

I prefix my standalone links with ## (pound pound space; which is the equivalent of an <h2> element if you’re familiar with HTML). Thanks for the assist here. :)

Ben

• AskAli
    AskAli
    Community Member
    edited September 2017

@Ben Oh I see!

Also, I’d like to ask also if that’s ok? I don’t want it to seem like I’m doing your job for you or intervening.

Edit: My comment above somehow dissapeared?

• Since we’re off the subject I’ve split this conversation into its own thread in the Lounge.

We’re happy to have help from the community. We’d just ask that you please avoid phrasing your posts in ways that might give the impression that you work for AgileBits. If you feel formatting your posts a certain way is helpful then I don’t see it as a problem until it becomes a problem. :) If you’re helping other customers it wouldn’t hurt to make this clear by saying something along the lines of “as a fellow 1Password customer” or being even more explicit... “I don’t work for AgileBits, but...” :)

Ben

P.S. Yes, I noticed your comment disappeared. I didn’t do that. I’m not sure what happened, but I’ll investigate, as your post was spot on.

• I found your comment. The log says you deleted it. I put it back, and fixed the formatting, so if you edit it you can see what I did. :)

Ben

• AskAli
    AskAli
    Community Member

Oh I didn’t even realize I deleted it. That was an accident. Thanks for fixing that up.

And noted!

• You’re very welcome. Thanks for helping out. :+1: :)

Ben

• XIII
    XIII
    Community Member

@AskAli This forum seems to use (a subset of) Markdown:

https://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

This forum seems to use (a subset of) Markdown: …

Yep, and some HTML is also supported.

This discussion has been closed.