To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

renewal supposedly coming up on 9/25 but unsure if I even still have an account

ryubyss
ryubyss
Community Member
edited September 2017 in Memberships

my calendar says I have a renewal on September 25 (meaning Monday). yesterday, during the day, I contacted support but I have not heard back. I do not want to get charged for a service that I never use.

I received a form letter-style e-mail from BitBot with cutesy emojis and links to support articles, not a response from a person.

also should say that earlier today I reset all my information. but I would like to know if that means that I will have my account renewed automatically anyway, if I even still have an account.

1Password Version: 6.8.2
Extension Version: none
OS Version: macOS 10.2.6
Sync Type: none

Comments

• ryubyss
    ryubyss
    Community Member

my calendar says that I have a renewal of 1Password coming up on 9/25 but I do not know if I even have an account. (I certainly do not have an active account. I never use 1Password because I find it hard to figure out even the basics,) I sent an e-mail requesting help yesterday but only received an automated response with links to articles online. a few minutes ago I re-DL'ed the 1Password app and reset all data. I still would 1) like to know if I do indeed still have autorenewal upcoming and 2) if so, cancel the autorenewal.

1Password Version: 6.8.2
    Extension Version: none
    OS Version: macOS 10.2.6
    Sync Type: none

• ryubyss
    ryubyss
    Community Member

really, what compels it to make a system so frustrating to use? also, whatever answer you give, I can't read. I can't even read the replies on this forum. yours, mine, anyone's.

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided

• ryubyss
    ryubyss
    Community Member
    edited September 2017

• ryubyss
    ryubyss
    Community Member
    edited September 2017

• ryubyss
    ryubyss
    Community Member

why have you responded to her and not to me? I posted my question yesterday.

• ryubyss
    ryubyss
    Community Member

why has this topic gotten a response and mine not?

• ryubyss
    ryubyss
    Community Member

meanwhile, no has responded to my e-mail for help. I sent it off yesterday.

• ryubyss
    ryubyss
    Community Member

you have responded to this thread but not to mine. I sent off a request for support from a human before 10 a.m. tomorrow.no response there, either.

• ryubyss
    ryubyss
    Community Member

I posted here yesterday and sent off a request for an e-mail response from a human. I have had both the e-mail and query here ignored.

• ryubyss
    ryubyss
    Community Member

no one has responded to my request for here or by e-mail. I sent off the e-mail yesterday morning before 10 a.m. EST.

• ryubyss
    ryubyss
    Community Member

I have gotten no response to the request for help that I put up here yesterday or to e-mail request yesterday morning asking for a response from a human.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ryubyss,

I'm sorry we weren't able to respond to you sooner. Megan has a conversation going with you in email now and we'll continue helping you there to get this sorted out. Thanks for your patience!

ref: UQY-83125-551

• ryubyss
    ryubyss
    Community Member

thank you! I have received her e-mail.

• @ryubyss: I'm glad Megan has gotten in touch! We'll continue the conversation via e-mail and get things sorted out for you. :chuffed:

• ryubyss
    ryubyss
    Community Member

thanks. I had a bit of a temper tantrum earlier.

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

No worries, @ryubyss. Trust me, we've all been there.

Have a great week!

--
    Andrew Beyer (Ann Arbor, MI)
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

This discussion has been closed.