To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Google Chrom Browser

Adding the Google Chrome Browser and it shows a red box that says - try again or contact you. Tried again and no success.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Google Chrome browser not loading

Comments

• @KimRobin_Rampmeyer: I'm not sure I'm quite following the problem you're encountering. Are you unable to install the 1Password extension in Chrome or are you having difficulty using the extension once installed? If you're able to take a screenshot of the error message you're seeing that could help me point you in the right direction. To add a screenshot to your reply here, click the Attach image icon -- it's the option above the text field all the way to the right. Thanks! :chuffed:

• Thanks for your reply. I did figure it out. I was in my Microsoft Edge Browser trying to make it work. Once I changed over to Chrome browser it downloaded. Thanks.
    (I didn't know how to go in and get my inquiry and reply to it.)

• @KimRobin_Rampmeyer: I'm glad to hear you were able to sort this out! If you have additional questions as you continue using 1Password, we're always happy to help. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.