Trash/Delete icon dont work

Options

Hi, if i go to "Passwords" section, select Password and click "Trash" nothing happend. Is it broken or i use it wrong way?
Here is unlisted video so you can see the problem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bbUwWaW4wo&feature=youtu.be

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 0.8.6
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• kasik96
    kasik96
    Community Member
    Options

Also lot of times i see only white blank window when i open 1Password, and i must wait 30+ minutes to work again or restart Chrome.

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @kasik96,

Welcome to the 1Password for Chrome beta. I'm sorry that you've had a rough start, but hopefully, I can help explain a few things.

Firstly, the Trash icon you see there shouldn't be showing. This is the Trash category, which when clicked will display any items that you have already trashed. That being said, we have a known issue where this category appears when it shouldn't be while viewing item details. In the future, we plan to have the ability to trash items within 1Password for Chrome, but currently, you'll need to do this using the 1Password.com web client. The fastest way to delete or edit an item is to click the edit button at the top right of the window as you view an item's details. This will sign you into the 1Password.com web client automatically and take you to that item.

As for the white screen, this can be caused by a few different things, but most commonly will happen when you have an inconsistent network connection. The rest of the team and I are working to handle error better and squash this nasty bug once and for all. In the meantime, when you see this screen you can quickly disable and re-enable 1Password from the Window menu > Extensions.

I apologize for the temporary inconvenience. As I write this, I'm traveling through Canada to meet up with the rest of the 1Password for Chome team, so we can plan out the future as well as get as much coding done as possible.

Have a great week!

--
    Andrew Beyer (Ann Arbor, MI)
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

This discussion has been closed.