A Present for Chrome OS and Linux Users [see Dave's first post for details]

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@ted_oxford: Sorry for not being clearer. I didn't mean you had to change it, was just trying to see if I could track it down by the address. If you haven't already, send a request using your new forum email address and we'll double check under that. Thanks!

• ted_oxford
    ted_oxford
    Community Member

Ok. Requested again. It does ask you to use the email that I use for 1password and then my forum name not the forum email, assume that's fine?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@ted_oxford: Generally speaking we want to make sure you're able to use it in the first place, which is why we request the email address registered for your 1Password.com account. But I appreciate that may be confusing, and that not everyone uses the same one here as well. I'm not seeing it, but it may be getting stuck somewhere I cannot access. I've asked @beyer to take a look now that we know which email address it should be from. Thanks for your patience!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@ted_oxford: Got it! Check your inbox. You should be good to go. :)

• blackcb
    blackcb
    Community Member

Very excited about the Chrome OS extension.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Yes! We are too! :chuffed:

• Christopherames
    Christopherames
    Community Member

Switching to Chrome OS for my travel computer after years of OSX use, very excited to see that 1Password will be supported and looking forward to helping you with this beta! I have submitted the form :)

• reyman
    reyman
    Community Member

Very excited by the arrival of 1Password on linux, i'm waiting for that to leave lastpass to 1password :)
    I'm an heavy user of FF, do you think @brenty we could see a similar web extension on FF on Linux ?

• hebaf
    hebaf
    Community Member

I've registered since a week and didn't get any mail, hope every thing is going fine :) very excited to try the linux version!

• cmoore
    cmoore
    Community Member

Submitted the form several days ago, but haven't heard back. Can you find me in there?

• I also have requested to try the linux version but have not heard back. Wondering if I am on the list as well... Can't wait to try it out!

• jdonofrio
    jdonofrio
    Community Member

Just put in my request. I hope to try it out soon!

• mingle
    mingle
    Community Member

Just put in my request as well, can't wait to try it!

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for your interest everyone. I'll be going through all our beta invites this evening, so you should see a reply in your email very shortly.

--
    Andrew Beyer (Ann Arbor, MI)
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

• danzek
    danzek
    Community Member

@beyer w00t! I signed up again just in case because I hadn't heard anything. However, I'm getting along just fine with the CLI for now.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Good to hear! :) :+1:

• So can you join me to this forum? I am trying to get my chromebook on 1password.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Hi @misamuel,

So can you join me to this forum?

Yep! Follow the sign-up instructions in Dave's post and we'll send you the invitation details as soon as possible. :)

• igunther
    igunther
    Community Member

I signed up for the 1Password for Chrome beta several days ago, but still no reply. Any news? :-)

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

@igunther: I just sent you an email message, but please let me know if it doesn't arrive. Thanks for your interest in the 1Password for Chrome beta.

--
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

• yoda69
    yoda69
    Community Member

Hi @beyer just signed up again, maybe missed something .. i am very interested in 1password beta to migrate my desktop to linux

thx

• rmtilson
    rmtilson
    Community Member

Signed up yesterday for the beta. Would love to test as Linux support has kept me from switching to 1Password.

• igunther
    igunther
    Community Member

@beyer: Thanks for your email and link to the Chrome OS and Linux group. I am not able to access the group due to a permission problem ("You don't have permission to do that." message). Would be great if you could check the permissions on my account. Thx

• Zod
    Zod
    Community Member

I haven't received any invite yet although i signed up a few days ago. I want to test it on my Linux desktop too please!

• lithiumus
    lithiumus
    Community Member

Signed up twice, not sure if I missed something... hope to get the invite soon.

• danieldk
    danieldk
    Community Member

I am eager to try 1Password for Chrome on Linux. I have signed up a couple of days ago. How long does it typically take to get an invitation?

/Happy 1Password user since 2010 or so. Thanks for all the fish!

• amblin
    amblin
    Community Member

The CLI and Chrome/Linux announcements finally made me give you money! :-) Signed up for the beta yesterday. What's the ETA for approvals?

• Aelferth
    Aelferth
    Community Member

Hello!
    I'm very eager to try this out and be a guinea pig for the bata testing as needed. I've been pushed into using a chromebook for work and the only problem is that 1Password has become an integral part of my day to day functioning. I've sent an email according to the instructions and I'm anxiously awaiting a response. So add a 'pretty please' to my existing request!

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

@igunther: Sorry about that, you should have access again. Please let me know if you don't.

To everyone else, who has posted here, you should have a message from me sitting in your inbox.

Thanks for your patience!

--
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

• igunther
    igunther
    Community Member

@beyer: Thanks Andrew! Access ok and extension installed :-)

This discussion has been closed.