Switched from Standalone to Family - data not current

ronraley
ronraley
Community Member

I recently switched from a standalone system using the App Store versions on phone and mac synced via iCloud to a family plan using 1Password 6 direct from Agilebits. I thought things had gone well and deleted my local vault. :( Now I see that I don't have many recent additions or the latest versions of many files. The 1PW6 conversion or the family plan conversion must have picked up an older vault somehow.

I do have a backup clone of my drive done by SuperDuper from before I made any changes to 1PW, and I also have TimeMachine backups. How do I approach getting the last version of my standalone/local vault back and integrating it into my new family plan?

1Password Version: 6.8.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.12.6
Sync Type: was iCloud, now 1PW Family act.

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @ronraley! I'm sorry you're having trouble getting your data migrated over from a standalone setup to your shiny new 1Password Families account's vault(s). I've got a good idea of where things went off the rails, but because they could have done so in multiple ways, to get a better idea of what's going on specifically with your 1Password setup, I'd like to ask you to create some diagnostics reports, one from each of your devices.

—Mac—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?mac

—iOS—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?ios

Please add the following code (including the square brackets) to the subject of your diagnostics email before sending it:

[#QQY-68266-396]

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. We'll take a look and let you know what we find out.

Note: for anyone else reading, please note: this ID is for @ronraley only. If you’re experiencing the same issue and need help, please ask us for your own ID.

ref: QQY-68266-396

• ronraley
    ronraley
    Community Member

Thanks. I've sent emails from my mac and iPad. Do you also need one from my iPhone, and/or from my wife's iPhone and iPad which is the "Family" I switched to a family account for?

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Let's start with these, @ronraley -- unless your wife is having difficulties as well?

• ronraley
    ronraley
    Community Member

Problem solved by Lars! Thanks for your great support.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Aww, thanks @ronraley - it was a group effort. Glad to hear things are all ship-shape now! :)

This discussion has been closed.