have name & password. Now at Welcome. What now?

Options
helmkyny
helmkyny
Community Member
edited September 2017 in Mac

or tell me how to uninstall, get off "membership"
I've spent weeks on this. It's now or never.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:have name & password.Now at Welcome.Wbat now?

Comments

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    Options

Hi there @helmkyny :)
    What is it, exactly, that you are trying to do? If you created a 1Password account but don't know how to use it, a guide to setting up 1Password can be found here:

Set up 1Password

Afterwards, the "Next Steps" section at the bottom of that page has links to pages that can introduce you to all the features of 1Password and how to use them.

If there is something specific I can help you with, let me know what it is and I will do my best to help. :)
    Corey

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@helmkyny: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry to hear you've been having trouble! I don't see where you'd been in touch with us prior to today, but I'm happy to help. Unfortunately without some basic information you omitted from your post it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me the OS, 1Password, and device versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action:

Find your version

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, as Corey_C mentioned, letting us know what your goal is will help us help you get there. If you simply want to uninstall 1Password though, you can follow this guide on our support site:

How to uninstall 1Password

But if there's anything we can do to help you get the most out of 1Password instead, be sure to let us know. We're here for you! :)

ref: ZTI-56333-697

This discussion has been closed.