app crash on 6.6.1 update

alashariaty
alashariaty
Community Member

app crashes after authentication passed successfully , this happens after i updated my app to version 6.6.1 , please help me cause i dont have any backups and all my passwords are in the app.

1Password Version: 6.6.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 7.0
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:6.6.1

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@alashariaty: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the trouble! Did you send the crash report? That may give us a better idea of what's causing this. Which device are you using? Definitely restart and let me know if that helps. You also didn't mention which sync method you're using, so please let me know that as well. Thanks in advance!

• alashariaty
    alashariaty
    Community Member

it not crashing , it says 1Password keeps stopping and there is only one button (close app) so i dont know how to send the crash report, and also restart my phone several times, my device is samsung galaxy note 5! and i dont know for sure if i configure any sync methods on it .

• Thanks for the update, @alashariaty. By chance is Google Play is disabled or unavailable on the device?

• alashariaty
    alashariaty
    Community Member

Its not unavailable . But in our country (iran) we have some limitatation for access to some programs on tje play store. How dose it can be relaited to my problem !!?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@alashariaty: Since 1Password is distributed though the Google Play store and the Pro Features are sold through there, it won't be possible for you to restore the purchase to use that if something is preventing Play Services from validating the purchase on your device. You may be able to use a VPN to work around that if it's a network issue, but there isn't anything we can do on our end to allow you to connect to the store normally I'm afraid. :(

This discussion has been closed.